A set of data example was loaded in this demo environment. You could try exploring graph data visually, and make nGQL queries from its web console.
Please further read the following documentations:
- Click Nebula Playground: Basketball Player, refresh if it’s not automactically logged in, it may also asked for spaces selection, select the basketballplayer in this case.
- Click Start with Vertices Button.
- Fill the following vertices’ ID, and click Add:
- Then you can double click vertices to explore them via their edges
- Next, explore more via documentations.
- Data in the demo environment will be reset periodically
- Not all permissions were granted for the users in the demo environment