Nebula Graph 1.0 Release Notes
- Online DDL & DML. Support updating schemas and data without stopping or affecting your ongoing operations.
- Graph traversal.
GOstatement supports forward/reverse and bidirectional graph traversal.
GO minHops TO maxHopsis supported to get variable hops relationships.
- Aggregate. Support aggregation functions such as
ORDER BY, and
- Composite query. Support composite clauses:
- PIPE statements. The result yielded from the previous statement could be piped to the next statement as input.
- Use defined variables. Support user-defined variables to pass the result of a query to another.
- Index. Both the single-property index and composite index are supported to make searches of related data more efficient.
LOOKUP ONstatement is to query on the index.
- Privilege Management. Support user authentication and role-based access control. Nebula Graph can easily integrate with third-party authentication systems. There are five built-in roles in Nebula Graph:
GUEST. Each role has its corresponding privileges.
- Support Reservoir Sampling, which will retrieve k elements randomly for the sampling of the supernode at the complexity of
- Cluster snapshot. Support creating snapshots for the cluster as an online backup strategy.
- TTL. Support TTL to expire items after a certain amount of time automatically.
- Operation & Maintenance
- Scale in/out. Support online scale in/out and load balance for storage
HOSTSclause to manage storage hosts
CONFIGSclause to manage configuration options
- Job Manager & Scheduler. A tool for job managing and scheduling. Currently,
FLUSHjobs are supported.
- Graph Algorithms. Support finding the full path and the shortest path between vertices.
- Provide OLAP interfaces to integrate with third-party graph analytics platforms.
- Support multiple character sets and collations. The default
- Java Client. Support source code building and downloading from the MVN repository, see Java Client for more details.
- Python Client. Support source code building and installation with pip, see Python Client for more details.
- Golang Client. Install the client with the command
go get -u -v github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula-go，see Go Client for more details.
Nebula Graph Studio
A graphical user interface for working with Nebula. Support querying, designing schema, data loading, and graph exploring. See Nebula Graph Studio for more details.
- Data Import
- Data Export
- Dump Tool. A single-machine off-line data dumping tool to dump or count data with specified conditions.
- Nebula Stats Exporter (for Prometheus), is to collect database metrics and expose metrics to Prometheus. And Grafana has integrated for metrics Visualization and Alerting.
Like what we do ? Star us on GitHub. https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula